• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

🔧 Technical Boost control troubleshooting: Low boost issue with electric controller

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
21 doesn't seem like enough to throw afr off that bad. To check the exhaust side just duck tape your air hose into the tailpipe and then same procedure as intake manifold.

Are you showing any misfire counters or anything? Mine doesn't hardly ever but it's a thought since misses or a dead hole will swing afr to the lean side and I've had my car run smooth as hell on 5 cylinders and the only way I could tell was listening to the exhaust closely for a little chuff in between pulses.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
The misfire counter is a mythical tool. I've wrote it off when I disconnected two plug wires and still didn't see a damn thing wrong on the scan gauge. lol
Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't. But if it actually shows somethin at all it's at least a good place to start. Otherwise I've gotten stage 5 ocd with mine and if it doesn't just purr like a sewing machine it's not right. Even a sporadic little twitch here and there and my day isn't gonna go well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info