Electric bicycle discussion - - broken out of carvana thread

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
I don’t, no. I do know we don’t sell or install them. People say they’re dangerous because the kid can fall over in it easily.

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile I want this :rofl:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
Kid just gets yeeted around in his trailer. We already have a trike and a bike ready to go for him when he's old enough. No fucking way I'd have him 4' off the ground free to his own devices right now. :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Commander
Donating Member
Reaction score
Kid just gets yeeted around in his trailer. We already have a trike and a bike ready to go for him when he's old enough. No fucking way I'd have him 4' off the ground free to his own devices right now. :rofl:

i just kinda figured how strapped in she'd be aight. i dunno. maybe trailer is best trailer is fastest.

bring some fuckin snacks and shit

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
Dude loves his gold fish and prune juice. :rofl: He loves being carted around and just admiring and taking in everything.

Probably my favorite part of being a dad; "'re'learning" everything with him.

Yaj Yak

Commander
Donating Member
Reaction score
shittiest part about where im at is, if i was a fucking bird i could hit the prairie trail bike path in like under a half fucking mile but since im not, a land of coyotes, 7' tall corn, swampland, racoon gangs, and who the fuck knows what else seperates me

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
shittiest part about where im at is, if i was a fucking bird i could hit the prairie trail bike path in like under a half fucking mile but since im not, a land of coyotes, 7' tall corn, swampland, racoon gangs, and who the fuck knows what else seperates me
Hmmm Prairie trail… so that is what that bike path is called. It’s like 1/2 mile down a couple side streets from me. Was planning on going on a ride tomorrow morning and will probably ride that a bit.

OP
OffshoreDrilling

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
So many things to buy, but I am getting tired of just walking down this bike trail pushing a stroller. Would rather bike it with a kid trailer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom