DC4DCDAA-E0B3-42F0-932D-4B3AED940FB6.jpeg

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Another year update...

Really didn’t do shit with the car last season aside from a few cruise nights. Most of my energy was focused on work trying to keep shit moving. Things aren’t much better going into this year, but I’m tired of being cheap and having no fun. Goal is to get the car out as much as possible. Track days, cruise nights, would love to do some of the cleetus and cars events and shit like that. El Malo is going to get some love, and I’m going to hold on to the OBS shorty and cruise that too.

Holley EFI is coming. Still hammering out doing the Q-jet style or 4150. I really don’t want to be limited by the q-jet as far as power goes, so we’re seeing what options we have. Big thanks to Peter Caira for the help so far.

Going to be changing the wheel/tire setup too and going to a 26x10.5 radial this season. Either a slotted mag or Billet Specialty Street Lite’s.

Street lite's get my vote
and
I just watched a rerun of engine masters where they test the 4150 against something else. I caught it towards the end.
Might be worth a watch on Youtube or on demand for Motortrend channel.

Reactions: Outlaw

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
since Outlaw Outlaw has been active today, any updates to share on the Olds ?
Not really. I maybe put like 100 miles on it this year. 2023 started with selling my place and moving to the farm, to a wedding in July, to a new job and constant property updates and cleanup. I’m hoping for next year to put some more efforts in.

Thread Info