eibachs installed.

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Oct 13, 2009
Plainfield, IL
jesus this thread got flooded.....yes i was a member on here before and my initial opinion of this forum was everyone was dicks....do i think that now no not so much i guess it was contructive criticism about those cobras.... as i see the sticking out that you guys were talking about hence the reason those rims have been sold....the offset was too rediculous tried running them lowered it was a no go....all in all are you guys all dicks ?....no, did you make a harsh first impression on me, yes haha....i didnt leave the forum i just changed my name to what it is on every forum and decided to give this place another go....i obviously over reacted to your guy's honest opinions my bad....no harm no foul?

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Oct 13, 2009
Plainfield, IL
Group hug!!

friday_after_next_008.jpg

lol yes... i was just all hyped when i got those rims only to have you all bash em and call them a-team wheels (<- that was fukkin funny .... too bad it was my car :rollpicard:) i was being a sensitive homo so once again my bad TCG

BoostJunki3

Slow M90 Setup
Oct 13, 2009
Plainfield, IL
I've got a set of eibachs to throw on one of these days as well. Also have some new struts and mounts, and a rear stb to throw in while I'm at it. Already have the front on. I just need to save some money for the alignment afterward.

Your car looks good. Did you do the bounce mod to the projectors?

yup the bounce mod and i re did all the weather stripping from the bottom all the way around the corner they are in there solid....i also modded the cutoff plate as the cutoff was too sharp and you couldnt see out into the distance enough even with them adjusted all the way up....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info