Eibach lowering springs

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
Saw this craigslist ad:

I have a set of eibach lowering springs that are brand new paid 260 for them they fit 1999 thru 04 asking 100 for them need them gone
Thanks for looking

Emailed him about it and he replyed:

Yes its all for springs and it is a 1.3 drop all around and no box for them i ordered springs for the grand am i had but they sent me grand prix ones and i lost the slip so they been sitting around so the box got ruinded sorry but they are brand new trust me if i had the box i would ask 200 for them they go for 260.00 brand new so this is a deal thanks for looking

So... is there any way to make sure they are for Grand Prix's and NOT a Grand Am?

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
2 shops by my house wouldnt even do it and the one that would wants $400 for the install.

Most shops like us that are familiar with lowering springs and aftermarket struts charge around 45-60 per strut. $400 is most likely the price they threw at you because they have never done them and need to cover there ass if they take 6 hours to do them.

As mentioned with eibachs you will want to get a set of AGXs for a half way decent ride, not OEM replacements.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Never will I ever run Eibachs. I was ALMOST tempted right now to buy them, if you weren't, since one of my springs broke in the front, but its such a rough ride. I wont go back to that. I had them on my old Regal and after a year they were 1 inch LOWER than a roughly a month (had to let them settle, first) after I had first put them on. "he lowering springs that keep lowering."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info