3800 Ehhh How do you do it...

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I cant stand it. My contacts where bothering my eyes a little ago, so I took them out and put on my glasses. I dont think I have worn these for 6 months. Its hard for me to walk around. I keep seeing wierd curves, and bluriness in my peripherals.. Everything moves, and when I walk its like walking into a wormhole (the space kind, not the bug), everything on the outside gets distorted. I cant stand it, its giving me a headache.

Thats it for now, off to bed.

glasses are like contacts.... the first week is the hardest. ESPECIALLY if you are using contact prior to glasses. you will experience those symptoms but they will go away after a few days.
however, if your glasses are a really old prescription, it can cause similar symptoms especially if you have an astigmatism.

if you want, i can explain why it is happening....

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
No, my glasses are up to date. I just got a new prescription like 6 months ago. Ive always remembered getting annoyed with glasses, because its like looking through binoculars. Sure you can see great if you look straight, but you want to turn your eyes to hte right or left, then you blinded. I love my contacts....Surevure to the max, geeeee :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info