• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Ehhh How do you do it...

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
I cant stand it. My contacts where bothering my eyes a little ago, so I took them out and put on my glasses. I dont think I have worn these for 6 months. Its hard for me to walk around. I keep seeing wierd curves, and bluriness in my peripherals.. Everything moves, and when I walk its like walking into a wormhole (the space kind, not the bug), everything on the outside gets distorted. I cant stand it, its giving me a headache.

Thats it for now, off to bed.

evastos

Reaction score
Same here, I bought some contact recently wore the for a week and couldnt stand them.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
No, i mean I cant stand glasses. The first week of contacts is the "hardest". After that its cake. Dont even realize they are in, perfect vision. I just dislike glasses.

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
I wear both.....Neither of them bother me. Although I have woren glasses since the 3rd grade....so about 20 years now....lol

mybluegtp

Reaction score
might have to change your perscription since you havnt worn them for awhile. I have glasses and they dont bother me at all, but i dont like wearing contacts they feel weird!!!

Royalgtp

Reaction score
go see the doctor.....

They have thinner contacts avail but are harder to put in......considering if your new to it too...

12secGTP

Reaction score
glasses are like contacts.... the first week is the hardest. ESPECIALLY if you are using contact prior to glasses. you will experience those symptoms but they will go away after a few days.
however, if your glasses are a really old prescription, it can cause similar symptoms especially if you have an astigmatism.

if you want, i can explain why it is happening....

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
No, my glasses are up to date. I just got a new prescription like 6 months ago. Ive always remembered getting annoyed with glasses, because its like looking through binoculars. Sure you can see great if you look straight, but you want to turn your eyes to hte right or left, then you blinded. I love my contacts....Surevure to the max, geeeee :p

GTPj

Reaction score
just your eyes are readjusting to the glasses Rx, if you haven;t worn glasses in 6 months its just like never wearing contacts and the first week is weird....trust me i work in optics...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom