Edelbrock Bottle Heater

Edelbrock Bottle Heater - no thermostat

$25

bottle_heater.jpg

Sep 17, 2005
I assume so but I honestly don't know for sure.... hence the low price. :dunno:

lol, yea im not sure either. my cousin just bought one for his ss camaro. and this is quite a steal, i must say. just curious is that how you used it? im very interested in this. i have the plate kit which will be a 75 wet shot and i dont have a heater. im no expert on nitrous. anyway though. what are you doing this week? i think ill take it. i can meet up anytime after 2 pm this week.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
lol, yea im not sure either. my cousin just bought one for his ss camaro. and this is quite a steal, i must say. just curious is that how you used it? im very interested in this. i have the plate kit which will be a 75 wet shot and i dont have a heater. im no expert on nitrous.

I never used it... I bought a used nitrous kit on SVTP and it came with it. I later found out I had accidently threw away the thermostat for it, so I just bought a different one. I see the go for like $120 new for the complete kit... so I figured I would sell this cheap to someone that want to make it work.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
you must have missed the end of my last post, but i did edit it after you responded i guess. anyway. ill take it. let me know when you woudl like ot arragne a pick up. i can meet up anytime after 2pm this week. let me know. thanks
mike

Yeah sorry I missed that.... I am free wed & thurs nights this week... What day do you wanna meet up, and where works best?

Thread Info

• Wiked03
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list