Edelbrock Bottle Heater

Reaction score
is it possible to hook up a thermostat? i wouldnt want to get to much heat going upnder a bottle.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
I am sure the thermostat you can pick up, all it does it stays in series with the heater... when it reaches a certain temp, it cuts it off. I think your other option is to purchase the pressure valve that does the same thing.

Reaction score
I assume so but I honestly don't know for sure.... hence the low price. :dunno:
lol, yea im not sure either. my cousin just bought one for his ss camaro. and this is quite a steal, i must say. just curious is that how you used it? im very interested in this. i have the plate kit which will be a 75 wet shot and i dont have a heater. im no expert on nitrous. anyway though. what are you doing this week? i think ill take it. i can meet up anytime after 2 pm this week.

OP
Wiked03

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
lol, yea im not sure either. my cousin just bought one for his ss camaro. and this is quite a steal, i must say. just curious is that how you used it? im very interested in this. i have the plate kit which will be a 75 wet shot and i dont have a heater. im no expert on nitrous.
I never used it... I bought a used nitrous kit on SVTP and it came with it. I later found out I had accidently threw away the thermostat for it, so I just bought a different one. I see the go for like $120 new for the complete kit... so I figured I would sell this cheap to someone that want to make it work.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
What you would need is:

- Relay for the power, unless carl has that too
- Power switch
- Thermostat

Reaction score
you must have missed the end of my last post, but i did edit it after you responded i guess. anyway. ill take it. let me know when you woudl like ot arragne a pick up. i can meet up anytime after 2pm this week. let me know. thanks
mike

OP
Wiked03

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
you must have missed the end of my last post, but i did edit it after you responded i guess. anyway. ill take it. let me know when you woudl like ot arragne a pick up. i can meet up anytime after 2pm this week. let me know. thanks
mike
Yeah sorry I missed that.... I am free wed & thurs nights this week... What day do you wanna meet up, and where works best?

Reaction score
Yeah sorry I missed that.... I am free wed & thurs nights this week... What day do you wanna meet up, and where works best?
wed woudl work best for me. like i said anytime after 2 pm. and i dont mind driving out your way. ill just be on my motorcycle, so i dont mind driving. let me know. thanks.

Reaction score
just wanted to chime in and let you know i pmed you my number. please leave me a msg if i dont answer. i work 6 - 2 and cant answer my phone all the time. thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom