• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

ebay find of today: lightning powered 2000 crown vic.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl: :fy:

Ford : Crown Victoria Black Ford : Crown Victoria Black | eBay

This is a One-of-kind superstar vehicle. Featured in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Magazines, Hot Rod Power Tour 2011.
I purchased this muscle machine from Mecum auctions earlier this year and it is has WAY too much power for my pleasure. This car belongs to the track.
LOADED:
- 2003 Ford Lightning Supercharged 5.4Liter engine - Tremec TKO 600 5-speed transmission - Ford Racing Headers and Mandrel bent 2.5" Exhaust -
- Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump - Custom Intake - Carbon Fiber drive shaft - 3.73 Gears - Fidanza light weight fly wheel - Metco Lower Control Arms -
- Centerforce dual friction clutch - Bilstein Shocks - HID headlights - LED tail lights - Bullit Rims with Nitto drag radials on Rear -
- Power everything! doors, windows, locks, seats and trunk - Remote too. Sparco racing driver's seat; power.
This is a full size tire fryer.
Low reserve auction - Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to own a piece of American Muscle built by a good American.
Good Luck bidding and take 'er home!!

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Yes it's cool as hell, but I think it is actually kinda lazy/ricer...

I don't like the cut hood look on what could be a crazy sleeper like that.

I like the V-10 one more because it looks like it belongs there:

1999 Ford Crown Victoria - Featured Vehicles - Hot Rod Magazine

p144333_large+1999_ford_crown_victoria_sedan+front_left.jpg

p144334_large+1999_ford_crown_victoria_sedan+engine.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
No matter how many times they call it a black car, I still see it as white.

You have the blower up in the clean air outside the hood. Why run the air intake back inside?

gonna take one honking big scoop to cover the blower.

Bullitt wheels don't go with the car.

Owner says "too much power for me". Well thought out purchase, dude.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
Yes it's cool as hell, but I think it is actually kinda lazy/ricer...

I don't like the cut hood look on what could be a crazy sleeper like that.

With the blower and upper intake manifold, the Lightning 5.4 is much taller than a normal 5.4 or terminator 4.6. A few guys have thrown a Lightning 5.4 in a Mustang and have the same clearance issues.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info