• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Eaton Swapped MM's

kmastl

Mar 16, 2011
Actually your's turned out so much better than my original design I'm making a copy of it for my MM right now. I truly hated to take your kit off my car, my wife had to remind me it was'nt mine to keep. I'll sell my original (now used) kit on the cheap to someone down the line. So it will be 1 of 3 LOL!

How did the MM meet turn out for you?

It's nice to pop your hood and be the only guy with parts that did'nt come off the shelf from a Manufacturer.

The meet was a good time. But only 5 cars showed. It is nice to have a part that didn't come off a shelf the only thing that could make it better is if I had made it but none the less everyone liked it.

I was hoping you would stay around, Travis, You do good work.
After reading what has happen over at that other site. I’m not surprised to hear you
say screw it.
You have made a difference in our lives with your innovations. I have even put a cat
can on my Cadillac STS V Looks good there and a lot of people ask me what it is.
Best to you always
Russell

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info