• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

eaton in the 9's possible?

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
I agree start with a Whipple/KB you will put yourself in better shape heading down the road to the 9's. Besides I stayed with the Eaton....went to a smaller pulley.....went to an even smaller pulley...sent it to Steigemeir.....and ended up with a twin screw after it was all said an done....shes only fast for so long :p :p

REN#4106

TCG Elite Member
Nov 8, 2005
maniak said:
weight reduction
ported eaton (obviously)
nitrous
solid rear
skill

i dont think a built motor is necessary really.

A friend of mine (Mike Catapano EFI Renegade) ran a STOCK 03 cobra long block with a Kenne Bell 2.4/Kooks Long Tubes/built 8.8/Turbo 400/front suspention(k-member,a-arms etc) and went 9.60's using SCT software.......

using a Stock eaton is gonna be one hell of a uphill battle to try to get in the 9's consitently.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info