Eating Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
BillyBru

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
hum well a 16" pizza is not the issue. what are the sides and is there a time limit? or are we looking for the first one done? that is allot of pizzas for them to make.
1. whoever can eat the most pizza in lets say a half an hour
2. When we decide on a date I will definetly call them with a set amount of people and tell them to make a certain amount of pizza.

how many 16 inch pizzas can you eat lane? lets say with average thickness of crust.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
cici's pizza

seriously, 5 bucks a pop for everything you want unlimited and just take whole pizzas back

LaneLander

Reaction score
30 minutes is too much time. I say 15. a 16" pizza is not that much. I would prefer not to have mine cut for a challenge. I can eat one for sure. I usually have to share 2 with the family and have been known to eat 1 and a 1/2. Depends on how I am feeling.

AlmightyBirdman

*shrug*
Reaction score
LaneLander, are you a stoner? That's a serious question too, not trying to be a dick. It's just that all the food you post up looks so awesome, and like I could only eat it if I'm super baked.

Hubbard 0

Reaction score
Question: Is getting super baked before the competition allowed or is that like taking steroids?

OP
BillyBru

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
unless everybody goes to kevins and we all bake the shop up before we go? :dunno:

LaneLander

Reaction score
I do not get stoned. However I would encourage anyone to do it prior to a challenge like this. Oh one more thing if anyone wants to attempt a 30" pizza with me I need 2 for the 30 pizza co challenge.

1 30" pizza 3 people 1 hour to finish.

Hubbard 0

Reaction score
I do not get stoned. However I would encourage anyone to do it prior to a challenge like this. Oh one more thing if anyone wants to attempt a 30" pizza with me I need 2 for the 30 pizza co challenge.

1 30" pizza 3 people 1 hour to finish.
If it's that pizza place I mentioned earlier, I would very much like to do this.

I'll go to MWIR and see if I can find that thread, otherwise it'll have to wait till tonight when I get home and find the bookmark.

OP
BillyBru

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
that is topic for another thread. thanks!

AlmightyBirdman

*shrug*
Reaction score
So is it free if you finish it or what's the deal? Cause I know 2 of my friends that would be down to do this and we'd probably finish it no sweat.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
$5 Hot-N-Ready

Problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom