Eating Contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyBru

FoodHead
Apr 29, 2008
HeavyKevy how bout 25-30 minutes? how do you feel about that? it sounds like pizza is the food that people want, i'd be down for that. ktraver what is this bar you speak of with 50% off pizza?

DO NOT WANT

Why would you do this to yourselves people?! :rofl:
you can stay and watch then haha.

Attachments

• eaglenest copy.jpg
    eaglenest copy.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 42

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
is it good stuff? im a pizza connoisseur. haha ask bigbru he knows whats up.

edit:nvm you already answered my question.

Its surprisingly good for how cheap it is. The sauce is the weakest part, only decent, but the amount of cheese is good, and the ingredients are fresh and generous portions. I guess the dough is also kinda blah, but no worse than a Rosati's.

Well there are so many local restaurants that actually offer a challenge. There is a list and it is huge. Suffice to say you need to know what you want to eat. I am not sure I can handle a Wings contests unless it is weak sauce. Here is a link that is updates regularly. Let me know what your preference is and I will see if I can make it. I know burgers, pizza and hot dogs.

I think I stated before that my challenge was for burgers and I ate 10 parries (60oz) in under 11 minutes.

donuts might be fun if we can find one.

http://eatfeats.com/calendar/Illinois.html

hum well a 16" pizza is not the issue. what are the sides and is there a time limit? or are we looking for the first one done? that is allot of pizzas for them to make. Oh mine will be cheese and sausage. lol. In looking ay my link it is making me hungry for the 70oz Zeppelin Steak at Allgauer's. All I have to do is finish it and it will be free. I have done that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info