:io:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Yikes, a little more than I thought, but still not THAT much. I'm assuming that $$ is including your new wheels/tires, heads, and rear end work too?

Ive been thinking about what to do with my junk box for the long term recently. Probably going to start off on a similar path as you. Forged bottom end and spray, then step up to FI eventually. Just looking for solid 10s all day long with a full interior.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Yikes, a little more than I thought, but still not THAT much. I'm assuming that $$ is including your new wheels/tires, heads, and rear end work too?

Ive been thinking about what to do with my junk box for the long term recently. Probably going to start off on a similar path as you. Forged bottom end and spray, then step up to FI eventually. Just looking for solid 10s all day long with a full interior.

Yes, thats including everything. Dont forget the fuel system. That one snuck up on me and hurt the wallet pretty bad.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
his kit is substantially more intense than a 3800 kit would be for you...

IIRC correctly he got this kit for $3500? I remember the post on chitown. I don't care what kind car this is. $9000+ for additional parts is ALOT of money. These additional costs is what de-tices me from doing a build like that.

For just a comparison you can buy a Speed INC 650HP Twin turbo kit out the door installed for $14k.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
yea really....next question; how much did your kit cost :rofl:

mmmm. prolly everything said and done. under 3k.

KJ's turbo build was epic the inspiration for my build :bowdown:

Cuz I did everything possible on the CHEAP

:h5:

eagle has an insane fuel system in this thing, absolutely nuts, crazy cool boost controller.. .badass vacuum lines... i dont want to say my car is done ghetto cuz its not, but his car is just built suuuuuper well.

id also be willing to bet that 12k number includes wheels/tires/suspension and brakes maybe hopefully?

IIRC correctly he got this kit for $3500? I remember the post on chitown. I don't care what kind car this is. $9000+ for additional parts is ALOT of money. These additional costs is what de-tices me from doing a build like that.

For just a comparison you can buy a Speed INC 650HP Twin turbo kit out the door installed for $14k.

you could do it to your car for prolly what you could sell your mods for.

Thread Info