• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Eagle's May 31st Fire Tornado Party & Kegger

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
9411 Creekside Dr. 60097

Saturday, May 31st, 3pm

It's been a real long time since we've had a open invite kegger party... so I figure, why not take it up a notch, and experiment with fire tornados WHILE throwing a kegger? Sounded like a good idea at the time when I first proposed it... now people are holding me to it! Don't know what a fire tornado is? Neither did I, until I saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL_VUh4gzIk

I'm going to build one in my backyard for all you fine TCG'ers. That's right. I'm buying a ton of box fans, a chord of wood, and risking burning down my home for your entertainment. Should be quite the show! :hsugh:

So I'll have a keg, good BBQ food, fire [tornado] and a big backyard. Bring your own camp chairs! If you'd like to bring along an appetizer or some pop/soda to share, that'd be appreciated! It's bound to be a good time.

Please reply if you are going to attend, so I can plan accordingly!

Attendees: Eagle, Mook, Turk, Carter, Bruce Wayans, ZXMustang, Daturbosix, Greasy, Outlaw, JBruno88, [email protected], DanJoy, 1MEANGT, 04mach1, School Boy​

Last edited:

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Should be in.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
mother fuckin in!!!

attempted to find a meme image with said quote, but google takes things too literally

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just 1 for now. If demand requires it, I'll have more.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ah, won't be able to make this one - out of town for work. Take lots of fire tornado videos.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:bigok:

Ah, won't be able to make this one - out of town for work. Take lots of fire tornado videos.
Sucks you can't make it, Joe! This one is going to be crazy. I think we're going to have a drone that can take video at this party too... so there should be very interesting footage available afterwards! :D

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll only be in Detroit, so maybe I can finagle leaving a day early.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
That may be the friday that im on.... but I only work til 4pm.. Id like to make it out. Anywhere for us drunks to sleep? :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Saturday*** and I might have a couple places to crash in the basement if needed. Plenty of room if you brought a sleeping bag!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom