🔧 BUILD Eagle's 92 Fox 5.0 5spd resto

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
SO TELL ME MORE! DM A DUDE, EH?

Dart SHP 427CI shortblock by Fordstrokers (w/ custom camshaft)
TFS TW heads (Stage 2 ported by TEA)
TFS 1.6 Roller Rockers
FTI PS3 springs
Ford Tall valve covers (standoffs added for LS coils)
Edelbrock Water Pump
March Alt & PS brackets
Pioneer SFI balancer
MAC 1-3/4” swap long tubes
MAC 3” Pro-chamber
3G alternator
Pro-M 351W package (includes intake, 4150 throttle body, COP setup, Standalone, harness for foxbody)
MSD Plug wire kit
Ford M-6375-D302B Flywheel
Quicktime RM-8031 Bell Housing
Lokar throttle cable
Energy Suspension motor mounts
ARP hardware
351w Mockup motor
Engine Stand

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
5 pages, 1000+ views. ~24 hours. :rolleyes:

Whats the story behind it? Looks like it was parked a long time. I like projects like this. Clean it up, get it running. Hopefully simple. People be buying these rusted out project cars that need body and motor work. Unless you got all the time in the world or the car is something special fuck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 219Cobra and Eagle

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
5 pages, 1000+ views. ~24 hours. :rolleyes:

Whats the story behind it? Looks like it was parked a long time. I like projects like this. Clean it up, get it running. Hopefully simple. People be buying these rusted out project cars that need body and motor work. Unless you got all the time in the world or the car is something special fuck that.

Haters gonna hate! Thing is, its NOT rusted out. It shouldn't be too tall of an order to get it running again. Basic tune up, brakes, fluids, cleaning, and cross the fingers that she starts and drives. Worse case, it needs some shocks or a starter or alternator... no big deal.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Haters gonna hate! Thing is, its NOT rusted out. It shouldn't be too tall of an order to get it running again. Basic tune up, brakes, fluids, cleaning, and cross the fingers that she starts and drives. Worse case, it needs some shocks or a starter or alternator... no big deal.

Not hating if you re read my reply. I said I like projects like this. Looks as simple as clean it and get it running.

What I do hate is the guys who buy or invest in project cars that need extensive work. Realize they don't have the time and never finish them. fuck that.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Neat project, but.....

giphy.gif

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
New driver's door handle, rear hatch struts, front calipers, wires, plugs, fuel filter, pcv, Flowmaster 2.5 2 chamber cat back, all fluids, and filters, cleaning supplies, etc have been procured... just waiting on arrival.

Got bored and had beer. Had to do SOMETHING in the garage after a full day in the virtual office.

Thread Info