• Haha
Reactions: SonicBlur

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
How she feel? U impressed ?

It's a lot like what I remember this drive train to be... She loves to go and hates to stop! 245s are definitely struggling to hold the power. But I've not really shredded on it yet. I wanted to get home last night! The Eaton is really aggressive, and almost acts like a spool in corners. I need to learn to drive this thing. She's rowdy and in your face, that's for sure.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Tint goes on Thursday. Need to call to the local shop and see if they can do the front springs. Maybe I'll look at the parking brake myself tonight.

But I'm headed downtown today and tomorrow for work for the 2nd time since Mar 2020... so not sure I'm really going to want to turn wrench when I get home at 7p.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Drove the car out to Algonquin tonight no issues. On the way home, damn thing just quit. Seems like it's not getting spark, definitely still had fuel pressure and could hear the pump running. Will get it towed home and see what's up...

Reading this as a starting point, but would definitely take ideas if anyone has em. I guess there are commonly fused links somewhere that cause this...

Nate Nate ?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Drove the car out to Algonquin tonight no issues. On the way home, damn thing just quit. Seems like it's not getting spark, definitely still had fuel pressure and could hear the pump running. Will get it towed home and see what's up...

Reading this as a starting point, but would definitely take ideas if anyone has em. I guess there are commonly fused links somewhere that cause this...

Nate Nate ?

Back in the day my first Foxbody I installed a Msd 6al and once the box got hot the car would just quit out of nowhere. Hope it’s a simple fix for u.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

Nate Nate ?

You still running that ford ignition module? If so bypass it.

And if not, if you're pulling power from that harness for your msd, it could be a fusesble link, which I would bypass, those links go bad with age and added load. Not necessarily a short or other electrical issue.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
You still running that ford ignition module? If so bypass it.

And if not, if you're pulling power from that harness for your msd, it could be a fusesble link, which I would bypass, those links go bad with age and added load. Not necessarily a short or other electrical issue.

No MSD box, but I do have a MSD distributor. I'm guessing fusable link as well. Just no idea which one...

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil

Nate Nate ?

This takes me back. I miss Sbftech.

Thread Info