🔧 BUILD Eagle's 92 Fox 5.0 5spd resto

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Yeah, I found similar after looking just a bit. I got the cam card somewhere with the car... but I'm working ATM, so :p

What's your thoughts on the cam daturbosix daturbosix ? Its what was in the engine from the donor car, and I've driven it in the past. No complaints at all aside from some minor driveability issues at low RPM.
With it being a stick car no f**** given.

I mean I drove a 509" 12.5:1 e big block Chevy around with a cam that made it sound like a pro stock... With a 4500 stall converter.. It was probably the best window of time in my life. The most fun

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Dude I want this thing done yesterday. But realistically, it'll be with Nate Nate for a couple weeks and then AJ's perf for another week or two... I probably have another 2wks of work on it as it sits...

Its been a stressful project. I want to drive it already!

I've been terrible at following this thread progress, but I was gonna say y'all know you live like .6 miles from each other if you ever need the help :rofl:

Reactions: Eagle

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
giphy.gif

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Sent the junk to Nate Nate for a bit to iron a couple minor things I didn't have patience for anymore and now that he's done with it, she's finally headed to Joe. Really hoping to have it ready for tour still! :x:

View attachment 95298

It’s like a junkyard across the street call the HOA on them

Thread Info