🔧 BUILD Eagle's 92 Fox 5.0 5spd resto

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Pro-M has a really nice upgraded pump hanger with -AN fittings on it. It has larger feeds and returns than stock. It works perfect with an Aeromotive 340 pump. Aeromotive also has a really nice hanger, but I don't think you can buy it by itself.

Found a guy last night on marketplace selling off rails, lines, regulator, fittings, etc for a pretty killer price. All I need to add is the hanger and fittings to connect to the lines. :io:

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Good lord. So where did I leave off? Sledding got the best of me the last couple weeks...

Talked with blowerinabox blowerinabox about getting his well... blower in a box as well as the suspension parts he's got around in his garage. Not sure I wanna jump straight into blower problems with this car, but the suspension might be interesting.

Need to find a 4-lug build kit for the rear end that's appropriate for say ~600whp. Anyone have suggestions?

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Good lord. So where did I leave off? Sledding got the best of me the last couple weeks...

Talked with blowerinabox blowerinabox about getting his well... blower in a box as well as the suspension parts he's got around in his garage. Not sure I wanna jump straight into blower problems with this car, but the suspension might be interesting.

Need to find a 4-lug build kit for the rear end that's appropriate for say ~600whp. Anyone have suggestions?

Unless you're married to a wheel/tire combo just 5 lug it and be done with it. It opens so many avenues for cheap-ish brake upgrades off of newer stuff.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Don't want to add in 5 lug swap while you're at it? haha

I actually kinda love the idea that it's 4 lug still. I like the iconic wheels. :dunno:

Unless you're married to a wheel/tire combo just 5 lug it and be done with it. It opens so many avenues for cheap-ish brake upgrades off of newer stuff.

Definitely not married... But reminds me of HS looking at this thing. I can get this Strange 35 spline 4 lug spool and c-clip eliminator kit for a reasonable price I think...

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Good lord getting this hose fully in place is a major pita. It's moving like a 1/8" every 2min. Lol. My thumbs are sore, and I'm just waiting to slip and slash the shit outta myself on the guillotine pieces that hold the pump in place.

At least I got a little youtube to entertain me!

20210228_172751.jpg

20210228_172756.jpg

20210228_172809.jpg

20210228_173411.jpg

Thread Info