🔧 BUILD Eagle's 92 Fox 5.0 5spd resto

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
If I was confident that the cam could be made to be driveable by my wife, I'd keep it... But I'm not sold based on prior experience with the car...

I have a lot of history with this car. Built it with my good buddy Dar. He lost interest YEARS ago, and the car's body took a beating while in storage... So I'm going to gut it and part the rest. Body will likely be scrapped within 2wks.

• Sad
Reactions: J-LO and Yaj Yak

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I love Eagle Eagle threads...

Eagle Eagle : "Guys, guys, listen, Im just giving this bitch a tune up and flipping it to make some money..."

Also Eagle Eagle : "Okay, so I got a donor car with a built motor and tremec..."

Everyone saw it coming. I really did want to flip it... But circumstances changed when compression was found to be bad. :dunno:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Oh yeah, she's plenty peppy! Still has insane throttle response for a SBF too!

If I imagine what its like to reunite with an old girlfriend after a night at the bar.... This is definitely how I imagine it would be like! :ROFLMAO:

20200828_134443.jpg

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Eagle Eagle if your not in this car, than any other car will do. this was entertaining at least, but really rather you back part of the fold. I know who am i to talk right, ive been out two years. well im hoping to change that real soon, hope you can too. btw im in the water game too, plus the traveling camping game, so no excuses. find a car thats right for you and get your ass back out here with us. well them..... unless i pull a Porsche miracle here ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Eagle

Thread Info