Avondale, AZ
200.gif

Reactions: 1quick

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I called and asked him he said yeah stop by whenever we keep it in stock 29 bucks
The key to using it is the put it in a full tank and try to go on super long drive and take it all the way down to less than a quarter tank this is not something that you pour in half a tank and expected to do much it takes a while and you want Heat

Reactions: 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
The key to using it is the put it in a full tank and try to go on super long drive and take it all the way down to less than a quarter tank this is not something that you pour in half a tank and expected to do much it takes a while and you want Heat

thanks for the info

444DADE6-E987-43C9-A3A6-6EB40ABE22F9.jpeg

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Dang whats going on with this turd Eagle Eagle No updates!!!!!

Last weekend was a long weekend camping trip, so I lost 5 days. Work weeks are a bit nuts, so I haven't gotten much done this last week either.

Injectors are here, factory fuel rails with gauge and adj. FPR are here, 95A alternator is here...

Intake is off, rails popped, fuel fumes airing out of the garage right now. I need to get bigger fuel line tools tomorrow, can't seem to find the tools I need to get them off. Then all the parts go in and FINGERS CROSSED :x: the engine runs smooth!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Ok, so I've got some kinda gremlin going on.

New injectors, wires, plugs, fuel pump and filter. Replaced the old rails and engine lines with clean stockers, including an adjustable FPR and gauge. PSI at idle is set to 39psi. Base timing is set a bit strong at 16*. New 95amp alternator is also in, voltage is strong, even at idle now.

The engine, when started cold surges and will often stall out. Once it runs for about a minute, it seems to run better, but still idles rough. With the hood open, it shakes quite a bit just sitting at idle. RPM @ idle once warm, hangs out at ~800.

WTF am I missing? Do I need to do a base idle relearn maybe? I've not probed the TPS wires for voltage, wasn't sure the best place to do that on this car.

Finally... I almost need someone to come tell me if this thing is putting out the power that it should. It feels pretty damn sluggish to me. I know I know, 200hp isn't all that... but it feels "soft" - not sure how else to put it.

Thread Info