Eagle's 2019 Ram 2500 - 35x12.5/20 Toyos and review

Long hauler

Dec 17, 2021
I had a Bakflip on my ‘13 F-350 and I loved it. Was on the truck for four years and was still good and water tight when I sold it. I dealt with the opening cord issue you’re describing, but I got pretty good at jiggling it just the right way to the point where it never bothered me.
Yeah, I finally just made me a little coat hanger hook to grab it when I couldn’t get it to pop out after jiggling it. Eagle Eagle which bed cover are you using on your truck if you don’t mind me asking?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Yeah, I finally just made me a little coat hanger hook to grab it when I couldn’t get it to pop out after jiggling it. Eagle Eagle which bed cover are you using on your truck if you don’t mind me asking?

I'm running a trifold that I got from the local linex guy, which supposedly has lifetime warranty. Might need to try that out this year as some of the metal has its paint fading and peeling off. Otherwise, it's been great. Super easy to remove and seals well enough, especially seeing as the ram tailgate doesn't fully seal anyway.

Long hauler

Dec 17, 2021
I'm running a trifold that I got from the local linex guy, which supposedly has lifetime warranty. Might need to try that out this year as some of the metal has its paint fading and peeling off. Otherwise, it's been great. Super easy to remove and seals well enough, especially seeing as the ram tailgate doesn't fully seal anyway.
Awesome! Thanks, I definitely check it out.

Thread Info