E10, E85 and now E15

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Gonna change the fuel filters in both trucks, and replace the pump in the V-8 before this shit all goes down...

OP
Turbocharged400sbc

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
well hey at least now you can claim ignorance on that whole epa illegal ethanol conversion carp

"i dont know mr suits...i just filled my 68 ford with the cheepest thing at the pump"

i still wanna distill e85 into gas for my mower and drinks for me

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
:bowrofl:

im down to distill the shat.

radioguy6

Reaction score
yah lets get people into new cars faster by fucking up their old engines with corrosive fuel! And while we're at it lets ruin your lawnmower and boat because E10 doesnt do it fast enough! The EPA is retarded.

OP
Turbocharged400sbc

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
they are currently testing 06-01's for compatability my guess is they will say yes anyways, the requirements that we use a certain amount of renewable fuels means they have to do this

its been a while since i fucked with other manufacturers efi systems but Gm can adjust up +/- 44%, most only see +/- 16% but the factory pcm will go to 22 and up, so it can already correct for it but since at WOT most systems are not in a full closed loop situation due to narrow band o2's it still means running lean up top, this is probably the issue they have to tackle more than anything

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom