• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Dyno Tuned my SSEi - 359whp (New VS Cam Record)

TommyGloves

Reaction score
I went this morning to dyno tune my SSEi at Val's Performance in Round Lake. I made 7 pulls with a best pull of 359whp. Gained 12whp overall with just timing and fuel tweaks from my tune from GLD last month.

All runs were in 3rd gear. I maxed out at 14.5psi (2.8 pulley) with 24* of timing at 6000RPM. (E85 is ridiculous.) The dip in the powerband in the last two runs are a result of me fat fingered the MAF table in the upper cells when I added some fuel. :hs:

http://www.glovertech.com//BonnevilleClub/10.10.09Dyno/10.10.09TGloverSSEiDyno.pdf

I also realized that I was leaning out a little bit after 5600RPMs. Not sure if I ran out of injector or maybe the pump (still stock...but rewired.)

Cool thing is I got home and realized I snagged the #1 spot for the highest HP for the ZZP VS cam:
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=1550443&appid=&p=1

EDIT: I guess I'm number #2 (Still happy)
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=3870847

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Nice man, very impressive.

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
sweeet! yeah the riv is at 24* as well....have you run it with a visible fuel pressure gauge? your pump might not be able to supply enough fuel volume at higher pressures.... i have a real nice mech fuel pressure gauge you can hook up and duct tape to the windshield if ya want.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Damn tommy! I guess i missed out on our dyno day :tear: Damnit! Congrats on the numbers, that sucker is making some powa! E85 is the shiizzzznit!

Xtant12

Reaction score
Damn tommy! I guess i missed out on our dyno day :tear: Damnit! Congrats on the numbers, that sucker is making some powa! E85 is the shiizzzznit!
e85.. How is that possible, I thought that fuel didnt make that much power??

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
lol you thought wrong my friend, i don't know where you got that info but you need to do a little research.

PANDA

Reaction score
Nice Tom! I think you can still get the #1 spot.
Yeah, specially since they took off the front bumper and let water run into the IC system. Im all about run the car like you do on the street. This was 2 years ago, so ZZP's number is still very impressive.

syP

Not Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, specially since they took off the front bumper and let water run into the IC system. Im all about run the car like you do on the street. This was 2 years ago, so ZZP's number is still very impressive.
says the guy who uses DRs at the track :pedobear:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom