dyno shops in NW indiana...

grey03svt

Reaction score
Do NOT want to go to or near MROZ auto...or Sutton.. I thought there was 1 in Schererville. Just got a 2.6KB and need some tuning...

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Reaction score
if you decide you are willing to do some traveling, i have a ton of experience with twin screws... as a matter of fact, i have a bunch of customers from your area.

serb82

Reaction score
if you decide you are willing to do some traveling, i have a ton of experience with twin screws... as a matter of fact, i have a bunch of customers from your area.

GO SEE BOB!!! Well worth the travel and you will have a blast on the way home with the new found POWER!! Took me about 2 hrs each way dealing with traffic so its worth it!! The KB tune sucks compared to what he does with the car. He has great knowledge with fords and well worth the trip. Nobody around here has a dyno and is great with it. Rush Racing in schererville closed his doors back in june and he used mroz dyno.

Unoid

Libertarian Massa
Reaction score
I advise driving to see Bob. its what i did.

And if you meant sherereville as in The shop that recently closed? he used mroz dyno.

Roket

Reaction score
Ive taken both my 87 gt and my 2003 cobra to bob..hes the only guy id let tune my car.

teamstorm02

Reaction score
i live in portage, IN and i went to go see bob its worth it man!

OP
grey03svt

grey03svt

Reaction score
ok then, Bob it is!

only thing now is i have a new problem. it looks like i have a blown head gasket on the drivers side... im very mechanically inclined, but when it comes to cams or timing chains i get real nervous....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom