Movie Dune

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I'm a big Dune fan, I even like the SciFi adaptation with William Hurt. And when I was a kid there was something that fascinated me with he original 1984 Dune movie when I was a kid.

So I will probably go see this, unless its reported as a steaming pile of garbage by every reviewer and normal person.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
In, love Dune

giphy.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Please done suck

Warner Bros. has announced the official trailer for Denis Villeneuve’s “Dune” will world premiere online Wednesday, September 9 at 12pm ET, but that won’t be the first time footage from Villeneuve’s science-fiction epic gets released into the public. A brief “trailer date teaser” for “Dune” will be rolled out exclusively in theaters attached to prints of Christopher Nolan’s “Tenet,” first in global markets on Sunday, August 30 and then in the U.S. beginning Monday, August 31.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Watch Jodorowsky's Dune, they completely rip apart the Dune that came out, and show what should have been one of the greatest sci-fi movies ever...I mean anything with H R Giger doing art is going to look fucking crazy and awesome. I'm hoping the new movie(s) don't suck

6uvov3xyc7151.jpg

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info