Dukes Drive In Cruise Nights

DukesDriveIn

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Just wanted you all to know Dukes Drive In is still having Crusie Nights Both Friday & Saturday's
Friday has become a Newer Car Night (anything 2 yrs old or older. We still have older cars show up. Saturday's are the Original Dukes Nights.

Have a Car on the trailer..Bring it up! We have a DJ every other Friday night

Call Scott @ 773-299-0081 I am the Cruise Night Director..LOL We are looking for stories from back in the day for a DVD/book that is being done on Dukes Drive IN....

I am there from 5pm-10 on Fridays and 3pm til 10pm on Saturdays! QWe have a FB page Dukes Drive In Cruise Nights.
We have 8 car show's planned this season... June 25th is our rain date for the DUST OFF from Memorial day weekend .

OP
D

DukesDriveIn

Reaction score
DJ Eric,
Is playing tonight, So come on Up...8115 S Harlem Ave. Bridgeview I am looking to meeting you!

Scott

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Reaction score
you posted a minute after him, but its in the second post

OP
D

DukesDriveIn

Reaction score
Dukes Drive In

Dukes is located at 8115 S. Harlem Ave. Located in Bridgeview IL. South of I55 on Harlem North off of Tri State 294 and 95th st go east on 95th st to Harlem then North on Harlem to Dukes... Its on the East Side and Across from a Car Dealer Ship... Just for everyones info Mickey's on 71st5 is no longer a Cruse Night or Spot!

Dukes has been going again since 2005 and had a little low period until last year. Can explain more later.

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Reaction score
i remember going to dukes back in the early 90`s, in my riv and brothers grandam
and it was always packed from mini trucks to muscle cars, but then the fast and furious kids took over and i stopped going there

anyway it was a good time back in the day

bigsammoe

Reaction score
man ive been going to dukes since my brain could remember! il be trying to hit there up again!

DynaSlim

Reaction score
Old thread but popped up on Google. What days are the cruise nights. Not the tcg night the OG cruise nights. Still Friday or Saturday? [MENTION=3853]DukesDriveIn[/MENTION]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom