Dual Projector Headlights - NIB

These are the Gen 2 Dual Projector Headlights with light up Halo and black background. I personally think these are the best looking projector headlights available for the Mustang. I bought them for my 2004 Cobra but never installed them, they are new in box.

$150 OBO

DSC07287.jpg

DSC07288.jpg

DSC07286.jpg

1stmustang

Regular
Jan 15, 2005
is this a direct replacement kit? or is there new wiring and cable routing ot do? and are these as bright or brighter then the stock headlights? im in the market for a new pair. thanks.
mike

I have never used them, but I believe the stock bulb housings lock into place like usual. So unless you use brighter bulbs I don't think there will be a brightness difference. The only thing that needs to be wired up appears to be teh halo ring around the projector part. Of course you could opt not to light that part up and then you would not have to do anything special for installation.

But i will try to look these over again and get back to you to make sure I am remembering correctly

1stmustang

Regular
Jan 15, 2005
I have never used them, but I believe the stock bulb housings lock into place like usual. So unless you use brighter bulbs I don't think there will be a brightness difference. The only thing that needs to be wired up appears to be teh halo ring around the projector part. Of course you could opt not to light that part up and then you would not have to do anything special for installation.

But i will try to look these over again and get back to you to make sure I am remembering correctly

Just looked them over. They come with bulbs for the headlights already installed and the adapter to plug into the stock headlights is already wired up :biggthump . Just need to power up the optional halo

Thread Info