Dry film lubricants

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of doing some dry film lubricants in my new motor (oil pump gears, bearings, pistons, lifters, cam...)

Anyway, for the price of farming the parts out it's close enough to buying the system to do it. Was wondering if anyone wanted some done too, and we could go in on a plating kit.

Kit is about $230ish, I guess depending on how much you want to do would be your contribution towards the kit.

Take a look at the link to the kit to see if it's for you or not:
http://www.caswellplating.com/kits/bnen.html

Let me know, just trying to see if there is a general intrest or not.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking of doing some dry film lubricants in my new motor (oil pump gears, bearings, pistons, lifters, cam...)

Anyway, for the price of farming the parts out it's close enough to buying the system to do it. Was wondering if anyone wanted some done too, and we could go in on a plating kit.

Kit is about $230ish, I guess depending on how much you want to do would be your contribution towards the kit.

Take a look at the link to the kit to see if it's for you or not:
http://www.caswellplating.com/kits/bnen.html

Let me know, just trying to see if there is a general intrest or not.
If you are looking to do this in the next couple of weeks, I'll do it for sure. I'm about to start putting together my motor, just waiting for the cold to break a little.

OP
Ron Vogel

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
I've got this up on several forums so we'll see. Try and come up with a list of stuff you want done.

I'm going to have to figure out how many parts what kit wil coat. I want to do this fairly soon, ditto on the cold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom