On Topic Drug Overdose Deaths Beginning to Get Noticed?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Drug OD deaths went over 100,000 this past year. Continue to rise.

Not unexpected when borders are porous for smugglers and drug acceptance is higher than it has been in decades. I predict the drug addict situation is going to grow into a major problem over the next decade if changes aren't made in drug availability and ease of use.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

Not unexpected when borders are porous for smugglers and drug acceptance is higher than it has been in decades. I predict the drug addict situation is going to grow into a major problem over the next decade if changes aren't made in drug availability and ease of use.

Where can these be gotten? Asking for a friend. 😁

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
The government and media has been doing everything they can to scare the living shit out of people about china virus. People have been told not to leave their homes, and if you do....you don't care about people's health and are killing old people.

Shocker people are getting addicted to drugs.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Opiod crisis has been going on for many years and has been ramping up since 2016.

Pill mills were commonplace from less than legit doctors taking cash for a script. Now that that is being stopped people are finding other sources from china and india.

Drive through PA and Ohio and you can see how bad things are.

US_timeline._Number_of_overdose_deaths_from_all_drugs.jpg
510px-2016_US_map_of_drug_overdose_deaths_per_100,000_population_by_state.gif

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
big pharma circa 1995 telling the world their painkillers are not addictive, while incentivizing legal drug dealers to dispense pills for minor pain like tic-tacs. Opioid ODs has been an epidemic long before covid. It's something like 75% of opioid addictions started from a Rx. COVID just poured gas on the fire.

These are also deaths no one wanted to discuss during covid, they just didnt exist. Same goes for suicide deaths. I guess its time to talk about it?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I dont even have to read the story to tell you what the issue is. Fentanyl is the #1 factor, its cheap and its being used to cut everything including coke now a days. Before it was just used in heroin and other shit, but now they are using it to cut coke which is scary. Its killing people who are regular weekend warriors that arent addicted to coke. Also, tons of pills coming from Asia that are all bootleg shit. Pill market is HUGE right now with most of it being fake shit.
As greasy greasy mentioned, it doesnt take much. The tip of a matchstick (fentanyl) can kill you

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I dont even have to read the story to tell you what the issue is. Fentanyl is the #1 factor, its cheap and its being used to cut everything including coke now a days. Before it was just used in heroin and other shit, but now they are using it to cut coke which is scary. Its killing people who are regular weekend warriors that arent addicted to coke. Also, tons of pills coming from Asia that are all bootleg shit. Pill market is HUGE right now with most of it being fake shit.
As greasy greasy mentioned, it doesnt take much. The tip of a matchstick (fentanyl) can kill you
Yeah.....two guys who just recently graduated Fenwick High School got some coke for the weekend, ended up dead because it was mostly Fentanyl.

You gotta be out of your mind to mess with drugs right now with all the shit people are putting in there.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score

great, the solution that has been working well, as already demonstrated by portugal for years, is the libertarian approach. which is vastly reduced criminalization along with treating it like a public health problem. it's cheaper and has better outcomes. let me know when you convince the rest of the boomers to get on board with this.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah.....two guys who just recently graduated Fenwick High School got some coke for the weekend, ended up dead because it was mostly Fentanyl.

You gotta be out of your mind to mess with drugs right now with all the shit people are putting in there.
I personally know a few who have passed as well (one being my sons age) over the last 2 years.
I know a few dudes heavy in the game. They get the old "I can get that for $$$$ cheaper from this person". Then go buy that fentanyl cut shit lol.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s more the fentanyl than the amount of people using drugs, they cut everything with it now to make junk steped on product seem stronger, I’ve herd of them putting it in weed and people oding on it

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s more the fentanyl than the amount of people using drugs, they cut everything with it now to make junk steped on product seem stronger, I’ve herd of them putting it in weed and people oding on it
No shit, never heard about it in weed. Thats crazy lol

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
Darwinism.....

The only drug deaths i feel anything for are those who are veterans and are neglected by the VA. In some cases it can take a month or two for a VA doctor to see them and re-up prescriptions, but in the meantime they turn to street drugs to hold them over. That is a disgrace.

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Non reliable drug dealers who adulterated their products used to get the shit kicked out of them when I was a kid. I watched it happen in one case. Is that still a thing?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Non reliable drug dealers who adulterated their products used to get the shit kicked out of them when I was a kid. I watched it happen in one case. Is that still a thing?
When there was structure and repercussion's for your actions in gangs. Yes, that happened all the time if you were serving (selling drugs) in the hood. Outside of the hood you could do whatever you wanted to do. Few of our guys got caught selling dummy bags of crack. They were bagging up soap, dont recall what brand. But a certain soap bar looked like crack if you cut it correctly. They got the shit kicked out of them, 2 minutes head to toe beating and they were allowed to cover up. With fresh dudes rotating in and out every 20-30 seconds. So there was nobody getting tired while you were getting whooped. Broken ribs were pretty common with those beatings. Now a days, there is no structure or repercussion's, hence all the violence in the city. So no, it no longer happens.

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's not good for business if people keep dying. Less buyers and more law enforcement focus. Gangs need to take better control of the free lancers or bangers who are scamming, IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom