Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
What does the year of the matter?
You're arguing over something that happened almost 6 years ago to the day... And claiming to know what actually went down. And I again say, who cares? I paid less than asking. I paid less than most of the available Rs in the country. In my mind, the CPO, which I didn't care about, didn't equate to what I ended up paying . Especially not since I paid it off a few years later.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
You're arguing over something that happened almost 6 years ago to the day... And claiming to know what actually went down. And I again say, who cares? I paid less than asking. I paid less than most of the available Rs in the country. In my mind, the CPO, which I didn't care about, didn't equate to what I ended up paying . Especially not since I paid it off a few years later.

I’m not arguing I’m telling u it was not free you paid for the warranty someway or another. You and every person who buys a vehicle that is CPO in any year. If it was free every vehicle sold would be a CPO

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Jesus christ. How do you guys browse 6g? Look at how this site looks with ads blocked :rofl: Fucking empty space everywhere.

1679887090614.png

Shrunk ass posts.

1679887172068.png

Maybe I should start slathering ads all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info