Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
There are peer reviewed scientific papers that if you enjoy an automatic car, you also enjoy that gesture with that exact old man.

So u wouldn’t enjoy a trackhawk, AMG GT, bmw M, f150 raptor R or C8 Z06 in a auto?

giphy.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
In monopoly money? Sure. But as I've indicated above, I don't care because the car has been paid off for years now.

I got it for under MSRP and under basically any other 16 in the country at the time. So...you're welcome to flex that dealer brain all you want.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
In monopoly money? Sure. But as I've indicated above, I don't care because the car has been paid off for years now.

I got it for under MSRP and under basically any other 16 in the country at the time. So...you're welcome to flex that dealer brain all you want.

I’m not flexing anything I’m telling u any CPO is added to the price of the car. Is it worth it yes it is. Did u pay for it one way or another YES u did. It don’t matter the make or model

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Let me break it down for you. I paid less than asking. I don't care if I somehow still paid for the CPO label that I voided a week later. It was in 2017. I don't care [emoji23]

Yes mike u paid less than asking that great I’m not questioning that. If it wasn’t a CPO u could have paid less. That is all the cost of the warranty goes to the vehicle and the customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info