Driver side window

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
Ive had a few drivers windows replaced and the most its ever cost me was 60 bucks and that was with them coming to my house and installing it. Your best bet is to call around for some prices.
Im not sure where you are in the city but I always used Dannys auto glass they are on the NW side. They will come out and fix it on the street...they even vacuum all the glass out of the car....or at least most of it.

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
I am near Wrigley.
There's a glass shop on Western/Diversey/Elston...y'know by Target/Microcenter. It's on Western south of that six corner intersection next to the karate place. I think it's called Fernandez or Hernandez Glass- they have windows for every car and install in included- but you're still probably looking at at least $90. These guys will be the lowest price you're going to find (excluding a hookup) they're like the glass version of the hispanic muffler shops- but they have a great reputation.

I found 'em for ya, give'em a call.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...&hs=Hv6&q=chicago+fernandez+glass&btnG=Search

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info