Dragy Performance Meter | Discounted for TCG

JFish75

Addict
TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2019
Winfield, Il.
Waking up an older thread cause not sure where to post it, but my guuuuurl got me a Dragy as a gift for being a good boy. Need to get it in the car and play with it this summer for sure. I need to get a mount for my phone somewhere in the car and figure out the best spot to mount the Dragy, I hate having shit stuck on my windshield and or Dash and shit. I don't think I have much choice though, any one have any input? Anyone have any experience with those phone holders for the vents?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Since it has a magnet built into its base, I just toss mine on the dash. The metal surround for the front center channel speaker is enough to hold the Dragy in place. There should be something ferrous in the dash the Dragy can stick to. Worse case, slap a piece of painter's tape across the top. It'll hold and not leave any residue on the dash material.

Reactions: JFish75

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Perfect! thanks for all of the responses! That makes me feel better that I don't have to stick that metal piece to my dash. And Mook I will look into that phone holder! the price is reasonable.
If I’m on one of the bikes I can stick the Dragy to the fuel tank and do hard pulls. I still hold it down with painters tape just to make sure it can’t fall off and go tumbling down the road or track.

Reactions: JFish75
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info