Dragy - GPS based performance box

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
mug you can make a mavic mini for cheaper than $400 I’ll buy one from you.
ive looked into making my own drone in the past, but didnt care enough to actually get that far :rofl:

I thought it would be more exciting, but when I actually flew a drone, it was lackluster so i dropped it.

Maybe the POV ones are better.

Bad00ss

Rockford's Slow Junk
Apr 15, 2006
I didn't know what this even was until a few days ago. I watched a video of a foxbody that runs 5's to the 1/8 use it and compare to the track time slip on 2 passes. it was only 1 mph off and it was only hundredths off on the ET. pretty damn accurate for a little box sitting in the cupholder. The 60ft was even close. I think instead of a 1.27 it showed a 1.29. Pretty impressive. Been tossing the idea around about using it to test suspension changes on the street. Just compare 60fts after each change on my road.

Reactions: 1quick

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Back in the 1990's we had the Vericom that was "close" but not highly accurate. It seemed the harder the car left on a pass the more accurate it was. Over the years we got others that were more accurate. Like the more expensive VBox units. Now as technology has made the parts smaller and cheaper we get a little device that works very well for little money.

Even the die-hard people who would accept Vbox data for testing have warmed up to the Dragy. For the money, it is just fun to play with and compare.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
From the leaderboard thread...

1578602481333.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info