DQ 1/2lb FlameThrower Grillburger

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
dq-combos-burgers-flamethrower.png

This is a great tasting burger with the fiery sauce and the cheese mixing together perfectly .

It does have some heat to it , but nothing too powerful to kill the flavor of the burger .

I order mine with no tomato .

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Ohh god why you people do this to me while Im stuck in Afghanistan?!!!

+4060784850794830

On them flamethrowers they are fucking awesome!

Beats anything McDonalds or PukeKing offers by a long shot!

Edit IIRC its like McDonalds Bacon Habanero burger or whatever the hell that thing is but much better. McD's was a lame copy of that flamethrower!

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
DQ food is actually better than you would think. All they have down south are the Grill N Chill's. The burgers are good, fries are decent, but not my favorite type. Anything Flamethrower is excellent. Love the spicey bacon on them. I prefer the grilled chicken over the burger, but both are good. The chicken fingers are actually pretty top notch for chicken fingers. That's about all I've expierenced.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
The newer DQ's being built are all larger eating establishments and DQ has stepped up their food game drastically .

The stores by me near Rockford are McDonald's size . And I do believe they are the DQ grill n chill stores . The store by Cherry Vale mall is the store I went to. The stores out here also have weekly car cruises .

Not the same little store you cruise to and eat a blizzard in the parking lot , although that's fun too . Elk Grove DQ on Devon was where we used to get our Blizzards from. :)

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
They are also trying to make every new franchise have to be a full Grill n Chill... Fuck that. It's about $1 mill build out and franchise fees to get one. Plus have to work all year round. Just ice cream is the way to go. Winters off and don't have to worry about cooking stinky food all day. Also about $250k to open one depending on location.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info