đź”– Deals DollarShaveClub.com

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
I spend 20 bucks for a whole years worth of blades.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001PZ8W5O/?tag=tcg21-20

Switched to Double edge razor and got a cleaner shave with less irritation than all of these gimmicky new stuff. Our grandparents had it right. I have to shave every day with my beard and paying 30 bucks a month drove me nuts. Electrics at least 2 years ago didn't get close enough.

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
I spend 20 bucks for a whole years worth of blades.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001PZ8W5O/?tag=tcg21-20

Switched to Double edge razor and got a cleaner shave with less irritation than all of these gimmicky new stuff. Our grandparents had it right. I have to shave every day with my beard and paying 30 bucks a month drove me nuts. Electrics at least 2 years ago didn't get close enough.

+1

Shave like a man!

I use a Merkur 34C with Wilkinson blades. Got away from it for a while on account of it being more time consuming, but recently started up again. Forgot how much smoother the shave is, and I can actually get away with shaving every other day instead of every day. I eventually want to work my way up to using a straight razor.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
If anyone needs razors, www.dorco.com is actually the supplier for DollarShaveClub, and you can buy factory direct for about 75% less than at DollarShaveClub. Spend over $25 and you get free shipping. I looked around, reviews are great for the company and it's razors. In the "mens on sale" section they have a 1 year supply of mens razors for like $26 shipped.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
+1

Shave like a man!

I use a Merkur 34C with Wilkinson blades. Got away from it for a while on account of it being more time consuming, but recently started up again. Forgot how much smoother the shave is, and I can actually get away with shaving every other day instead of every day. I eventually want to work my way up to using a straight razor.

I bought one if the same razors about 6 months ago. I bought enough blades for 30 bucks to last quite a while.

The blades do not wear out like the new stuff from major brands.

And a major bonus is it does not irritate your skin since it is not ripping multiple layers of skin off like the 4 blade or whatever amount they are up to now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info