ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I LOL'd at this on the news. I probably spend $30 a year on shaving :rofl:

Diavolo

Needs more turbos
Reaction score
I signed up for it. I spend go through one blade a week, and by the 3rd shave, it's already dull. Blades have been a rip off for a long time, so this will be interesting.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
I shave once a week and maybe change out the blade every few months. I think a refill pack is like $20-25 for 6.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Do you think insurance would cover razors? I'm spending so much a month on it!

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
Real razors are for the netherlands. Electric for the face.

in the car.

on my way to work.

running late.

as always. :wiggle:

Intel

Reaction score
I spend 20 bucks for a whole years worth of blades.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001PZ8W5O/?tag=tcg2007-20

Switched to Double edge razor and got a cleaner shave with less irritation than all of these gimmicky new stuff. Our grandparents had it right. I have to shave every day with my beard and paying 30 bucks a month drove me nuts. Electrics at least 2 years ago didn't get close enough.

RareGMFan

Reaction score
I spend 20 bucks for a whole years worth of blades.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001PZ8W5O/?tag=tcg2007-20

Switched to Double edge razor and got a cleaner shave with less irritation than all of these gimmicky new stuff. Our grandparents had it right. I have to shave every day with my beard and paying 30 bucks a month drove me nuts. Electrics at least 2 years ago didn't get close enough.
+1

Shave like a man!

I use a Merkur 34C with Wilkinson blades. Got away from it for a while on account of it being more time consuming, but recently started up again. Forgot how much smoother the shave is, and I can actually get away with shaving every other day instead of every day. I eventually want to work my way up to using a straight razor.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
this seems like more of a "now you have a automatic monthly payment" profit situation.

razors arnt alot, and i dont know anyone who goes through 3 a month

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
People who shave every day.

cheesecake

Reaction score
I actually signed up for this about 4 months ago. There was a groupon for a years worth of blades for 9 dollars but you had to get it in one shipment which i was cool with. The blades are pretty good and do a good job. I would recommend it.

Burtonrider10022

Reaction score
If anyone needs razors, www.dorco.com is actually the supplier for DollarShaveClub, and you can buy factory direct for about 75% less than at DollarShaveClub. Spend over $25 and you get free shipping. I looked around, reviews are great for the company and it's razors. In the "mens on sale" section they have a 1 year supply of mens razors for like $26 shipped.

blck10th

Reaction score
+1

Shave like a man!

I use a Merkur 34C with Wilkinson blades. Got away from it for a while on account of it being more time consuming, but recently started up again. Forgot how much smoother the shave is, and I can actually get away with shaving every other day instead of every day. I eventually want to work my way up to using a straight razor.
I bought one if the same razors about 6 months ago. I bought enough blades for 30 bucks to last quite a while.

The blades do not wear out like the new stuff from major brands.

And a major bonus is it does not irritate your skin since it is not ripping multiple layers of skin off like the 4 blade or whatever amount they are up to now.

boogeyman

T-BURD
Reaction score
straight razor ftw, i do it in the garage to avoid loud noises and my kid bugging me while i have a razor blade at my own neck lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom