98GrandPrixIraqVet Mustang Story Time

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
thats the problem i need to do more research some people say the frpp is junk some like it.

:dunno:

blue valve covers and tint will be first then intake grill and maybe some suspension.

blower in 2017 i hope.

FRPP makes two versions of shocks for the S550. The street and the track. I think you'd be happy with the track shocks. Haven't seen any bad reviews of them.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
wife drove mine home from fargo today on the way back. im not dead yet sooooooo and i also got her to sleep in the same bed with me last night :pedobear: she was only angry for 2 days and pretty much just because she wasnt there when i signed for it. :rofl:

LOVE it so far.

the whole warranty thing well see what i can afford but once im back on dat deployment money and raking in some fat perdieum in wash dc mark my words blower noises will happen!

i live in e85 land and it would be sacreligious to drive a yellow car and not use the almight yellow pumps! :s00ls:

i keep trying to convince my uncle with the gt500 to slap that bitch on some e85 but he wont do it. hell its already got intake smaller pulley long tubes and dynomax mufflers.

maybe if i can get enough out of mine to beat the gt500 he'd be forced to reconsider.........

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
meh well see what happens after wash dc again......

ohh and my fuck it syndrome couldnt wait to go find a car......

no regrets

pretty sure i could still go frpp if it were dealer installed

So the way the blower warranty works if done through FRPP is that everything is covered for 3/36, HOWEVER, if the engine explodes at 40k miles, and the find the blower or tune at fault, your are SOL 'technically' granted if you service it at the dealer that does the install you likely won't have any issues.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
9c74224b59dc67e39f6e193d8f4d2e06.jpg

too bad they are 15s

Thread Info