Does anyone here golf?

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
IPTV would be a great option for live sports channels for your Firestick. Also, Tivimate premium can able to get you all live tv channels for free by enabling the M3U playlist. Click here to add Tivimate to your TV.

giphy.gif

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
That is a badass course too. It is a private member only place, so a co worker that is a member got us a tee time. 27 holes broken up into 3 9 hole courses. Even in the winter the course was well taken care of. Really tough elevated greens and a great view of the mountains/valley. Not to mention the homes on that course are stupid nice which are cool to look at and dream about.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I'm itching to get back on the golf course. I was starting to play pretty well just as winter approached. I was in Florida in March and was going to take my clubs, but most of the public courses were stupid expensive and the most recent reviews said course conditions were pretty rough.

I'm hoping it's a little easier to get tee times this year. The last two years the courses have been jam packed.

Reactions: SleeperLS

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
No, but I'd like to. I've been holding off because I hear lead times on irons are ridiculous right now. I've updated my wedges, driver, and fairway woods with off the shelf models, but would like to get a set of irons within the next year or so.

I'm playing a set of TaylorMade RAC irons that I bought back in high school. They are still in great shape and they have fresh grips on them, but I'd like to try out some newer technology. I've been looking at Srixon ZX7 or ZX5 and also considering TaylorMade P770s. I need to visit a club fitter and hit some clubs to figure out what I want.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Anyone have lower back issues after playing?

Im very new so it could absolutely be me not being used to swinging a club (or doing it wrong), but my lower back has been very sore ever since my lesson.

Thinking I may need to start doing some stretches or something as everything just feels tight.

Ive been playing golf for about 6 years now. I have very bad back pain everyday every hour and every minute for about 25 years from playing hockey and cycling. Four lower vertebrae that are just about bone on bone and stenosis. Every time I play I experience back pain. What I do to minimize my pain before I play is.... I take a few Ibuprofen’s, some light lower back stretches, I try to stretch the heck out of my calf’s and hamstrings. A lot of times I will even wear a light vest when it’s chilly or even hot out tying to keep my lower back muscles warm and loose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info