LOL!!!

img_2_1618319229343.jpg

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Did anyone watch the PGA Championship at Kiawah this weekend? The final stretch between Mickelson, Koepka, and Oosthuizen was insane. Phil was on a mission.

Nature is healing...not a single mask in sight.

I was also kicking myself while watching because I had a chance to play at Kiawah a couple years ago while I was on vacation. I stayed in a villa on Kiawah and even had my clubs with me, but I didn't make time for golf.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I play golf, very poorly I might add. I get the allure of golf, when you hit that beautiful shot it becomes addictingā€¦..and then when you try to recreate it, it becomes downright MADDENING.
I have this reaction at the driving range, which is as close to a golf course that I can claim to get, unless you consider mini-golf :rofl:

You get that "ping", almost no vibrations, and you just know you nailed it. 20 tries and half a bucket later you're swearing like a sailor on shore leave and can't get past 50 yards without shanking/slicing the piss out of it.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I upgraded my driver the m4 this season fuck is it gooood. Also Kirkland putter ftw. This thing is tits.

View attachment 103889

I love TaylorMade's drivers and Fairway Woods. I upgraded to an M6 driver last year and Sim MAX fairway woods this year. In my last couple of rounds I've been great off of the tee and long par 5s are reachable in 2, but my short game is brutal :LOL:.

Reactions: Maro

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I upgraded my driver the m4 this season fuck is it gooood. Also Kirkland putter ftw. This thing is tits.

View attachment 103889

Iā€™m still using my old Callaway Mini driver. I probably should upgrade one day. But I just love that smaller looking driver and it still feels good.

Last year for shits and giggles. I bought the Kirkland wedges. Boy o boy do they feel really good. I can get some great back soon on the ball with these wedges. They sure are a nice upgrade without breaking the bank.

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Golfed close to 50 rounds this year. The most frustrating thing is i may have improved by 2-3 strokes at best.

Don't even want to add up the cost of each round, lost balls and beers!! Best round 76 worst round 102. All it takes is one amazing putt, chip in, hole out or 300 yard perfect drive to keep ya coming back,

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Iā€™m still using my old Callaway Mini driver. I probably should upgrade one day. But I just love that smaller looking driver and it still feels good.

Last year for shits and giggles. I bought the Kirkland wedges. Boy o boy do they feel really good. I can get some great back soon on the ball with these wedges. They sure are a nice upgrade without breaking the bank.

Good. I have a ping 60 that blows and a shitty sand wedge. I'll grab a set

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
As the day progresses with golf my vocabulary usually becomes more coarse and less verbose. Common words used are ā€œfuckā€ and ā€œshitā€. Those words are typically standalone statements as well, like after teeing off and watching my drive drift right onto the fairway, just not the fairway for my hole. Fuck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info