Does anyone here golf?

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
There is this top ranked public course in the country right down the road from me. It is called Paako Ridge. Place is unbelievably awesome. Unfortunately it is like $110 for a round. They do have a deal card that if you play two rounds you get one free. Been once this year so far...More for cigar smoking, beer drinking, and sight seeing than anything else. If anyone comes out to the Albuquerque area and likes golf, check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
There is this top ranked public course in the country right down the road from me. It is called Paako Ridge. Place is unbelievably awesome. Unfortunately it is like $110 for a round. They do have a deal card that if you play two rounds you get one free. Been once this year so far...More for cigar smoking, beer drinking, and sight seeing than anything else. If anyone comes out to the Albuquerque area and likes golf, check it out. You won't be disappointed.
$110 is cheap as hell for a course of that caliber.

Shit, Mount Prospect is $55!

PJx5x

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2005
Villa Park
Haven't played in a few years but started again this summer. Been consistently shooting in the low 80s, and dipped into the 70s the first time last week with a 77 at Waters Edge in Worth.

I don't wanna get too serious with it though. I'm currently playing 9 year old clubs and junk balls (old and mostly found in the woods lol). Dropping $1k on clubs and $4/ball makes me want to throw up

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Haven't played in a few years but started again this summer. Been consistently shooting in the low 80s, and dipped into the 70s the first time last week with a 77 at Waters Edge in Worth.

I don't wanna get too serious with it though. I'm currently playing 9 year old clubs and junk balls (old and mostly found in the woods lol). Dropping $1k on clubs and $4/ball makes me want to throw up

If youre legit in the low 80's it's not like youll lose a lot of balls and can actually notice a difference with them.

It's us hackers that are in the low 100's who don't need to be paying $4 a ball. :bowrofl:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Golfing Bali Hai at Mandalay Bay in a few weeks for a bachelor party. Getting parmates....anyone ever golfed with them before?

I had never heard of them until this, but sounds friggen awesome. We got to pick out the girls...unbelievable!

I expect a full review of the parmates and anything they offer upon your return!

Even if you have to PM it to me. :bowrofl:

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Parmates were absolutely unreal! Here was mine...

e554786445217fd456d69ef82ed18b02.jpg
aae27bdc2b2246e746fc4f8267334491.jpg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
So do they do anything interesting or just look good around the golf course?
Nothing over the top....they aren't hookers. But they sit on your lap in the cart, cuddle all over you and put your hands on their ass a bunch of times. Bend over when you're putting and stuff like that. On top of that, they are actually decent caddies. I had her tee off for me a few times and she cranked the ball.

Overall fun as hell! Took shot after shot, had a bunch of weed on her, and smoked the cigars I brought.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Nothing over the top....they aren't hookers. But they sit on your lap in the cart, cuddle all over you and put your hands on their ass a bunch of times. Bend over when you're putting and stuff like that. On top of that, they are actually decent caddies. I had her tee off for me a few times and she cranked the ball.

Overall fun as hell! Took shot after shot, had a bunch of weed on her, and smoked the cigars I brought.

Do they know any hookers? :bowrofl:

Sounds like it was a good time!

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Just played in RIM logistics golf outing at Eaglewood in Itasca on Friday. Was a real good outing as RIM goes all out on everything. Almost every tee box had a brewery/winery with samples. Every single par3 had prices. Ended up taking 2nd in team scramble and won closest to the pin.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Did Stadium Links at Sox Park tonight. Was friggen awesome!!

da090f567dd4015dca111857ab9a3a2d.jpg

Same here. My friend and I went Saturday night. The weather was perfect under the lights. Such an awesome experience. Felt weird at first swinging from heights. I felt like I was going to swing myself over the edge and fall. ?[emoji23]?

5e9091d9a112df1d0a61cba93b41a595.jpg

8bf3685af747c8611d53dba474ce41e8.jpg

Reactions: Chet Donnelly
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info