Dodi or Doty

Importsnrice

The tech kid!!
Reaction score
Or however you spell it. My friends have been going for the past couple weeks and have been trying to convince me to go but it seems a little too "fast and the furious" for me from all the stories I've head about it. Anyways they finally convinced me to go this weekend so I was wondering if anyone else wanted to go also.

And also does anyone have more info or details about this place? All I've heard is that people race in some kind of abandoned industrial park and then leave before the cops come and it's "awesome"

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
from what i've heard bunch of smug ass newbs nutswinging off a bunch of racecar's forum balls , though the cops are not en ticed by their shenanigans.

I'm gay​

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
god i hate you so very much

James

Reaction score
Doty Road.
Stockyards.
Chinatown.

All gay.

skeezer

Reaction score
Yeah go down there, pound some beers, blast someone in the face. It will be an alright time.

skeezer

Reaction score
Probably so. You'll end up getting lost, or driving back and forth 12 times from the gas station to the spot because it gets busted up by cops. So yeah, save your gas. Hopefully you won't be in a car that's gonna break down.

32vMonte

Car is broke
Reaction score
Doty is gay, but withing a 5 min. drive there are much better roads.

http://members.streetfire.net/uploaded/32vmonte.htm

This right around the corner and well you get the rest watch the videos. There has been some fast shit out there. One of the videos is on doty.

If you head out that way I may be able to met up with you on doty and show you to the good shit.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
its a HUGE waste of time. last time i was there i was listening to some hispanic dude talking about getting "all up in dat pussy!! like GAAAHHHHHH" when referring to some hoe. Better entertainment then the shitty cars that "race" down the worst street racing road EVER.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom