• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dodge proficient people needed

gojo83

Regular
Jun 11, 2009
Cheyenne WY
So a buddy that is not well off asked for some help, 1997 dodge intrepid 3.5.
Has a jy fresh fuel pump and it has a walbro stamp on the canister so I think that the pump would be good. So I pretty much ruled out the FP but when you get up near the fuse block you can hear and feel a clicking in the FP relay so swapped it to a spare relay from another car and it still does the same thing. the thing that gets me is the car also has a junkyard fresh coil pack, but I ran my test light to the plug wire and it was as if the plug wire wasnt getting any juice but the connector to the coil is good and getting juice. I hit it with a little starting fluid and it wanted to kick over but didnt. I am getting to the point where I am debating tossing a rag in the gas filler neck and letting the bitch burn but I cant since its not my car. ANY help would be awesome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info