Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
https://youtu.be/E9FFMEhVy1s

Buyers of the 2019 Dodge Challenger, Charger, and Durango are able to get some serious incentives on the vehicles starting on August 1. The best part about the deal is that the amount of money the automaker is slicing off the price increases with the model's horsepower. Customers get $10 per pony, meaning someone could get as much as $7,970 off a Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye. The company calls the program Dodge Power Dollars.

The program applies to all 2019 Challenger, Charger, and Durango trim levels and powertrain options. The incentives start at as little as $2,920 off a Charger SXT with the 3.6-liter V6, and the amounts off the price only increase from there

"Dodge has more horsepower than anyone else, and we want to share it and give those who have always wanted more the ability to get more. The goal is to grow to a half-billion horsepower before the end of the year," Tim Kuniskis, Global Head of Alfa Romeo and Head of Passenger Cars for Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and Fiat for FCA in North America, said about the new incentive program.

Dodge won't be keeping this program a secret, either. Look at for 30-second commercials on TV and online touting the performance-focused incentive program.

We know figuring out $10 per horsepower isn't too hard, but the tables below go through the major trim levels of each vehicle for a handy guide to how much is coming off the price of the respective models.

304jbtK.png

BjVzZee.png

https://www.motor1.com/news/362902/dodge-power-dollars-incentive-program/

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Just got some BS email back wanting to know my info. Go to Bosaks website its the B5 Blue kitty.

This same type of discounting is how I ended up in a Scat Pack....for three months! Lol

Is it a Hellcat or an R/T Scat Pack? I don't see any Hellkitties in their inventory.

Funny thing though, they have a blue R/T Scat Pack (SRT8 really) for $36,899 and further down they have a regular blue R/T for $40,049

Uhhh...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info