Dodge Charger

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
Anyone have any experience with the new chargers? I've loved the look of them since they've come out, and have seen the R/t's run 13's stock. Thinking about picking one up once I'm done with tech school and have the cash. (and no, I don't care if Chrysler is tanking)

DSC05931.jpg

GEDC0040.jpg

Hell, even if I could find a nice used SRT8 I'd jump at it.

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
Interesting, from what I've seen on chargerforums.com a tune, exhaust, and intake can cut out quite a bit from 1/4 mile times. I've even seen some 12's with minor mods.

Either way, I dig em.

Edit: This dude ran 11.54 with these mods on an R/t.

2006 R/T R/T / PPP 6.1/392 /PPP Stage 2 Heads/PPP Custom Cam/ Precision 3200 TC / Frankencooler Trans Cooler / Police Oil cooler / Dynatech Headers / Bassanni Catback/ / Dub Air CAI / 180 Deg T-Stat / 488 rwhp & 442 rwtq / 11.80 @ 118 Dragway 42

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105181

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
My parents have a Magnum R/T, which is a cross between the 300C and the Charger. It's nice, really comfy on long trips, even though the seats are firm they are really supportive. They have nice power, good torque, but i think if you are looking at modding and doing some shit, I would say look elsewhere as they are pigs. Gas mileage isn't as good as we thought it was going to be, but I'm not sure if you care

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
I look at it this way, I should have the money with my wife going on salary and me getting shit for being active. Gas mileage isn't a big deal, I've seen some say 15 city 25 highway. Mods, I plan on a few power wise but probly will just go straight line anyways. Looks, definetly interested, for whatever reason I love the charger look. And the interior looks quite roomy.

Either way, IF I do get one, it should be a fun time. I'm kinda over 4 cylinder fwd cars.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I look at it this way, I should have the money with my wife going on salary and me getting shit for being active. Gas mileage isn't a big deal, I've seen some say 15 city 25 highway. Mods, I plan on a few power wise but probly will just go straight line anyways. Looks, definetly interested, for whatever reason I love the charger look. And the interior looks quite roomy.

Either way, IF I do get one, it should be a fun time. I'm kinda over 4 cylinder fwd cars.

Yeah 25 is where abouts of what you'll probably get if you are careful. Me and Poopshinanigons did a road trip to Florida and back from Chicago in his 300C. We averaged probably around 23-25 doing about 73 with the A/C going. And yeah I'm over FWD in general. It's just a waste. My next car will almost definitely be RWD. Now I just need a company to make a new RWD diesel sedan.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info