Do you sleep too good?

Bob Kazamakis

Iā€™m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I almost never fall asleep unless Iā€™m going to bed. When I hit the pillow Iā€™m out in less than 5 minutes. When itā€™s time to get up I just get up. Even now with the kid, my sleep is just split up.

Hereā€™s the last sleep I had my watch on. Was up for s few hours with a fussy kid (after her getting some shots). Did some dishes too :rofl:

419d4fff6a6b6f077fb6230e31ef6eb9.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Last night was perfect. Got home at 5, ate 4 tacos, did chores, started Xbox around 730, bowl of cereal 9pm, hit the couch at 11pm, started to watch Stan VS Evil and was out within 5 mins. Pee pee twice, up at 4:55 5 mins before alarm and have been 100 since

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Last night was perfect. Got home at 5, ate 4 tacos, did chores, started Xbox around 730, bowl of cereal 9pm, hit the couch at 11pm, started to watch Stan VS Evil and was out within 5 mins. Pee pee twice, up at 4:55 5 mins before alarm and have been 100 since

So was this thread just to brag that you fall right asleep and get a good night of sleep every night? :rofl:

My only time I hate trying to sleep is when my brain just wont shut off. Like I lay down knowing I'm tired but then my mind starts racing about all kinds of random shit like what I need to get done at work, what still needs to be done around the house, what do I do as my next home improvement, how would I change the layout of the house, etc....

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So was this thread just to brag that you fall right asleep and get a good night of sleep every night? :rofl:

My only time I hate trying to sleep is when my brain just wont shut off. Like I lay down knowing I'm tired but then my mind starts racing about all kinds of random shit like what I need to get done at work, what still needs to be done around the house, what do I do as my next home improvement, how would I change the layout of the house, etc....

apparently i pass the TCG physical soo... yea... :dunno:

my next thread was going to be on being completely pain/ache free...unless we can carry on here...:pedobear:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Probably over eating or carb loading causing you to knock out. I've noticed if I don't stuff myself at dinner, I usually won't pass out right after

Usually if you're spiking insulin like that, you won't sleep well through the whole night nor will you have energy throughout the day.

ALUX it sounds to me like your sleep patterns are very healthy. Probably helps make up for a lot of the other unhealthy stuff you do, lol.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
cholesterol swings all over the place day by day so what does it tell you? ZERO lol. Did they suggest chemically lowering it with a statin? I can't believe these fucking idiots are still doing that to people.. The ONLY thing that matters with cholesterol is whether its oxidized or not.

cholesterol meds are a good way to get liver issues without the fun of binge drinking

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
I don't drink a drop or smoke. I think that's how my body has retained being somewhat healthy lmao

If you can definitively say you don't have any inflammation then you are good.. I was able to convert decades of inflammation to raw (or what I think) is healthy fat.. Be nice to confirm that with tests though.

I sure as fuck want to be able to tie my shoes easier and snowboard easier so the weight has to go but being overweight doesn't' = failed health, its the inflammation and the stats show people closer to their ideal body weight actually have a big false positive and continue to do what they do until they have to start fighting something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFI

I only wish I was using labs and imaging to show exactly what changes when you "feel different" for the better.

Jesse

Mar 25, 2019

The same thing! I'm then getting mad because I have so many thoughts and can't though them away, become irritated and need to take drugs I've bought on Canada Drugs Direct. I'm just jealous of how people can easily fall asleep.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info