Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
i should download that sleep ap again.

9-10 go to bed and im out like a light
2ish every morning im up to pee
i think i never fall back asleep good
415? wifes alarm goes off
im tossing and turning from here on out...
and then recently, kid wakes up like 5ish.

its 320pm and im exhausted. seriously thinking about taking a hour nap while the kids sleeping here.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
No idea, sounds like your sleep is fine but the 3x peeing a night would be concerning to me.

Iā€™ve had sleeping issues for 6 months now ever since my wife and I moved again. Super anxious and canā€™t fall asleep at night. Used to be like you when I could hit the pillow and be out in 10 mins. One idea is to check vitamin D3 levels. Low can make you overly tired.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Very well could be something in the new house.. what type of lighting in the new place? I just ripped out all the junk LED lighting and trying to filter blue light roughly 2 hours before I go to bed and that solved a lot right there. Brain gets really confused when there is artificial lighting making it look like high noon all day/night.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Very well could be something in the new house.. what type of lighting in the new place? I just ripped out all the junk LED lighting and trying to filter blue light roughly 2 hours before I go to bed and that solved a lot right there. Brain gets really confused when there is artificial lighting making it look like high noon all day/night.

Iā€™ve been limiting screen stuff at night but the lighting is pretty much identical to our place in Colorado. For last 10 years I could read my phone/iPad/play a video game right up until I wanted to go to bed and still pass out without problem. Been in medication for 3 months now which helped but I want to get off it.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Sounds like you sleep good, I donā€™t get what the problem is..... :dunno:

Iā€™m usually in bed at like 10:30 or so, wake up around 2:00 to piss, then back to bed till 6:00.

I have sleep apnea and have been using a CPAP for a few years now, and that thing had been a godsend. I used to be tired all day even after sleeping, and felt like shit in the morning. The sleep study was done where they hooked me up to sensors and and I was getting next to no sleep.

If I fall asleep without the machine itā€™s a night and day difference in how I feel.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Sounds like you sleep good, I donā€™t get what the problem is..... :dunno:

Iā€™m usually in bed at like 10:30 or so, wake up around 2:00 to piss, then back to bed till 6:00.

I have sleep apnea and have been using a CPAP for a few years now, and that thing had been a godsend. I used to be tired all day even after sleeping, and felt like shit in the morning. The sleep study was done where they hooked me up to sensors and and I was getting next to no sleep.

If I fall asleep without the machine itā€™s a night and day difference in how I feel.

Ya same but I would like to get the fawk off it.. pretty sure thatā€™s zero issue when closer to ideal weight. Those sleep studies sucked! I was actually worried at because I had clear sinuses during mine and thought I wouldnā€™t get realistic results and not get approved.

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
Yea. The woman is just jealous. She punches a clock 40-50 hrs a week working 'part time' then logs about another 30 hrs on calls and online work for job #2. So she's up til 3am like every night. I'm sawing logs lmao

Once I'm home, if I go into that house and sit down, I will be out! That's why I'm always fucing around in the garage, until about 9. Then it's quick dinner shower and pass out.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Ya same but I would like to get the fawk off it.. pretty sure thatā€™s zero issue when closer to ideal weight. Those sleep studies sucked! I was actually worried at because I had clear sinuses during mine and thought I wouldnā€™t get realistic results and not get approved.

Iā€™ll likely be on it for the rest of my life, even if I lost a bunch of weight.... My Mom uses a machine, as does my older brother. Iā€™m sure losing weight would help a ton and might not need as much pressure, but will likely need to use it, at least thatā€™s what the doctor mentioned to me when I first took the study a few years ago.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
evidently,I grind/clench my teeth at nite...wear a niteguard...took a few nites off...not a good move
clenched/grinded so hard it cracked in half two teeth...not a good Dentist visit last week,removed them both
never had a cavity

do you have TMJ at all? I had crazy teeth that needed some adjustment with braces but I think the braces and rubber bands fucked up my jaw alignment and gave me or made my TMJ way worse.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info