Do you brush your teeth before or after you shower?

Brush your teeths before or after shower?

• Total voters

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
You're going to sleep, the fuck does it matter if you're dirty. I guess that depends on how dirty you are and what you do for work. I don't get dirty like that at work.
So then why does it matter if you shower in the morning if you didn't get dirty at work the day before? Do you sleep in a pile of dust and wake up dirty?

Reactions: DEEZUZ

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I work on a computer.... Generally computers don't like dirt.... So elaborate!
It was in response to the "how do y'all don't shower in the morning?!"

People do different things and have different schedules. Shower regularly, brush regularly, when you do it doesn't really matter.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
It was in response to the "how do y'all don't shower in the morning?!"

People do different things and have different schedules. Shower regularly, brush regularly, when you do it doesn't really matter.

Roger.

My brother showers at night because he goes to work early and gets more sleep that way.

I need a shower in the AM to get going.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Roger.

My brother showers at night because he goes to work early and gets more sleep that way.

I need a shower in the AM to get going.

Same, usually up around 530, have to get up at 5 if I want to shower.

Etiquette? You want to be the cleanest before you interact with other humans. You might think you don't stink, but you do.

Lol so I must get super dirty while sleeping and laying still ??

Never had a smell complaint. I don't stink just because I don't shower in the morning ?? that's ridiculous, unless you sleep outside or in a furnace and sweat all night.

Maybe you just are a smelly person naturally ?

Reactions: DEEZUZ

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Definitely shower after work, covered in gunk, slime, dirt & sunblock, so I don't want that crap on my stuff.
Again if I work on one of my cars, trucks or trailer before bed. Yes, sheets do get all kinds of yuckies on them we don't think of.
I'm a 2 bottom sheets, one top sheet, 2 thin blankets & 2 pillow case each pillow kind of guy,
since hearing just how much we sweat, and lose skin every night YUCK!!!!!

Thread Info